About The Terminal Kampala
The Terminal Kampala (an offspring of The Terminal Music Weekend ™) is a musical extravaganza spread over an entire weekend at our prime location (LUGOGO CRICKET OVAL) covering different genres of Music, and offering guest experience. On the 30th, 31st Dec 2022 and 1st Jan 2023, we will be holding a weekend-long Festival to celebrate all things good about life. This is a whole weekend affair dubbed The Terminal Kampala and covers a wide spectrum of audiences on the different nights.
The first of its kind in Kampala/Uganda, this event will bring the large scale Musical indulgence enjoyed in other parts of the world to the Ugandan music lovers. These truly unique experiences bringing together the community, young and old to enjoy music from around the world.
What to Expect From the Terminal Kampala?
- Cross Genres of Music Policy: Afro pop/beats, Hip Hop, RnB, House/Electronic, Reggae/Dancehall, Soul
- 50% Live Acts (A & B Category) International, African and Local (Uganda)
- DJs from UK, South Africa, Europe and Local (Uganda)
- Live performers working through the crowds (Stilt Walkers, Fire eaters, Jugglers, Magicians)
- A Variety of food and beverage vendors
- Various content creation props
- East Africa’s First Digital Content Creation Award
- A Fashion Show
- Live Graffiti & Various Content Creation Props
..and much more